Friday, March 29, 2013

Spring Cleaning Sale

I'd like to say I'm doing some REAL spring cleaning at home, but I'm NOT!  I'm enjoying my spring break!  I'll do some cleaning out of closets soon enough.  The weather hasn't even been warm enough yet to put away the winter clothes!  Brrrrr!  I am, however, planning to do some spring cleaning in my TpT shopping cart!  I know MANY, MANY sellers that are having a sale on Saturday, March 30th and Sunday, March 31st to help teachers clean out their wish lists and carts!  I've put EVERYTHING in my store 10% off for those two days!  Join the fun and grab some terrific spring savings!    :-)

Bananas for spring cleaning that doesn't involve closets!
Have a blessed Easter, my friends!


1 comments:

Kinder Glitter said...

Hi Michelle, my shop/blog "Kinder Glitter" is also having a sale at TPT this weekend. Is there a a way I could be added to your list? I am somewhat new to the bloggin world but am trying to get the word out...Thanks for your consideration and have a super weekend!
Darilynn

Post a Comment


nomonkeybusinessmichelle@gmail.com

Search