Friday, July 6, 2012

400 followers, Freebies, & Tap Lights

Good morning friends!  Wow! I'm in a good mood!  Three cheers for reaching 400 followers, a new Freebie, and I'M STILL AT THE BEACH!  YAY!!!! Wooohooo!!  Yippppeeee!
I'm not sure which I'm most excited about! 
First of all thank you, thank you, thank you for helping me reach yet another milestone with followers!  I'm always so happy and feel so 'at home' when I'm blogging.  I'm grateful I have time to share, learn, collaborate, and hang out with other educators!  Instead of another giveaway so soon, I'll just GIVE AWAY a couple of freebies that I'm very excited about!  On my last trip three trips to the Dollar Store (The guy that works there just laughs when I come in now!) I've been scooping up all their Tap lights.  Have you seen them?  I saw them at a workshop I went to awhile back. You put batteries in them, tap them, and the light comes on.  Yes, they are only $1.00!!  They also come in a variety of shapes!  So... I went "tap light" crazy and just started creating TONS of games to go with them.  So as a THANK YOU for sticking with me, I'd like to give you ONE, well, actually TWO of them!  I created one game for facts 0-10 (for my bloggy friends who teach the youngers) and the other one is for facts 0-20 (for my bloggy teacher friends who have kids who need to work on facts to 20!) *I have some 3rd graders who still need some work here!   Click image to grab one or both as a THANK YOU for all 400 of ya'!     If you enjoy the freebies, be sure to check back in the next few days and weeks for all the other tap light games I've created:   nouns, verbs, adjectives/adverbs, geometry, fractions, counting money, patterns, and the list goes ON and ON!  I've been a busy girl!   :-)

On another 'sunny note,' my beach week is going GREAT!  We've had beautiful weather, I've finished a book, we are enjoying being able to  spend some quality time together, NO SHARKS in sight, and YES, I've managed to stay off my computer (okay, well most of the trip!)





NEED some additional DOLLAR STORE IDEAS?  Check out Sweet Tea Classroom's Dollar Store Idea LINKY! 




Hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July celebrations!  ....it's back to fun in the sun for me!

Bananas for 400 followers, the Dollar Store, and crab legs for dinner!  YUM! 

11 comments:

Heather said...

What great games!! Thanks for sharing!

Heather (heathernnance@yahoo.com)

Barbara Robeson said...

Thank you for sharing! I know my students love playing & learning with these activities.

mrsjanellebush said...

Thank you for the freebie! I am your newest follower. I found your blog on facebook. I am a Tennessee Kindergarten teacher. Please check out my blog. I would love for you to follow me too so that we can share ideas.
Mrs. Janelle

http://mrsjanelleskindergarten.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hope you are enjoying your time at the beach! I'll be headed there soon. I love your blog, I come to visit a few times a week.

I am new to the blogging world, but I have nominated you for a few awards.

Hope you can visit me at new blog: http://ifyougiveateacheratreat.blogspot.com/

Keeping Up With First Grade said...

Hi Michelle! Thanks again for checking out my blog! Your blog is adorable. I just love the monkeys. Congrats on over 400 followers! It's obvious what a fantastic teacher you are!

All the best,
Brittany
Keeping Up With First Grade

Fabulous Finch Facts said...

Michelle,

I just bought the Tap Light set, and a few other things from your store. I love it! I can't wait to print them off, add them to card stock, and laminate them. I had to go to 2 different Dollar Tree Stores and could only find 2 of the Tap Lights. I will have to keep going back. :) I linked your awesome idea on my bog. Thanks again for sharing and creating it.

Fabulous Finch Facts

Just Wild About Teaching said...

yay for 400 id love to be apart of your next giveaway =)...im your newest follower..drop by =)


Just Wild About Teaching

Post a Comment


nomonkeybusinessmichelle@gmail.com

Search