Friday, August 17, 2012

Guest Blogging

Hi friends,

I feel like I've been M.I.A. from my blog, my family, my friends, and my life to be perfectly honest.  It's definitely the first couple of weeks of school!   I AM enjoying my new job as Literacy Coach, though.  There's just SO MUCH to learn and SO MANY things to find for SO MANY people right now!  :-)

BWS tips buttonI actually have a post for today, BUT it's on someone else's blog.  HA HA!  So if you want a place value game to play complete with a freebie, jump  on over to Leanne's blog where I have everything posted!  

Drop me a line and let me know how school is going for you if you're back.  Good class?  Great class? You'd rather not talk about your class?!

 Bananas for friends who let me guest blog.  Thanks Leanne!

1 comments:

Mrs. B Best said...

I am so happy I found your blog! I can't wait to explore it further. I am your newest follower :) I hope you can stop by my blog soon.

http://mrsbsbest.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment


nomonkeybusinessmichelle@gmail.com

Search