Monday, April 9, 2012

The Easter Brady Bunch

It's my last day off on the long weekend.  It's also the last little break we get before the end of school.  You know what that means...CRUNCH TIME.  My students and I have a lot of work to do before testing in 2 weeks.  Although, we have this GREAT day planned the Friday before testing...  I can't wait.  I'll keep you posted on the event and post pics afterwards (if we all survive).  :-)
I trust everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend.  I was happy to have the BRADY BUNCH all together.  It's difficult getting all of us together for 5 minutes, let alone for pictures.  BUT, somehow we managed.  For those of you that don't know me well, my husband and I have put together the modern day Brady Bunch.  His 3 and my 3.  The only thing missing is ALICE (which I would kill for)  Oh, and instead of 3 boys and 3 girls, we have 5 boys and 1 girl.  (Yes, she's rotten)  Here's my rowdy crew of 6 all together.     
   We're only a few days away from my NEW BLOG CELEBRATION giveaway.  (Click HERE to enter!!!)  If you haven't entered, you don't have much longer.  Good luck to all!    Bananas for my Brady Bunch today,
  Photobucket

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute blog!! :) I'm a new follower! What a great looking family picture! I'm also having a giveaway, come on by. :)

3rd Grade Times

Tamera Wilson said...

Hi Michelle,
Cute blog and lovely family photo!
I have been teaching 20 years & still love it!
I teach first grade in NC. I see you are from Tn. What grade are you currently teaching?
Stop by my blog sometime.

:) Tamera
http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com

Christi said...

Beautiful family and cute blog. I'm so glad I found it. I'm your newest follower too.

Christi ツ
Ms. Fultz’s Corner

Post a Comment


nomonkeybusinessmichelle@gmail.com

Search