My NEW BLOG CELEBRATION giveaway is on it's LAST WEEK. WOW! (Scroll down to ENTER!) I've been so excited to meet some new fabulous teachers who have stopped by and said hi and/or entered. I had no idea how much blogging creates a sense of team spirit. I'm soooo looking forward to networking and learning so much from peers.
Finally, TAG I'm it...apparently. Not once, but twice. THANK YOU Corinna over at Surfin' Through Second and Barb over at It's About Time. All I can figure is that I'm not very good at TAG if I'm IT twice. ;-) But sounds like fun, so will be stalking some blogs tonight to pass the torch on to some other teacher blogger who least expects it. HAPPY EASTER and maybe, just maybe...you're IT!
Here Are The rules:
* Post these rules
* Answer the 10 questions that the tagger posted for you.
* Create 10 questions of your own to ask the people that you're about to tag
* Tag 10 people and link them with your post (and let them know they've been tagged!)
I was asked the following questions and my answers follow:
1. What is your favorite sweet treat? Anything Chocolate & I'm happy :-)
2. What other profession besides teaching did you aspire to? Nothing...always knew I wanted to teach
3. What talent do you possess that not many people know about? I can whistle about 20 different ways.
4. Who is a celebrity that you would love to meet? Tim Teebow (just admire his courage, faith, and integrity)
5. What inspired you to become a teacher? Another teacher & a chance to teach basic spanish to an elementary class when I was in high school.
6. If you could do a Teacher Exchange program for a year, where would
you want to teach? Hmmm...Alaska (break out the winter coat)
7. What is your favorite pair of school shoes? Anything flat that I can stand in all day
8. What are your top 3 favorite places to shop? New York & Co, TJ Max, Belk
9. What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you
while teaching? I was teaching K at the time and I was teaching at an inner city school with a rough little crowd (I LOVED THEM!) But I said, "Boys and girls, I'm going to read you a story called 'Is Your Mama a Llama' One of my K students blurted out..."Is your mama a ho'?" I honestly thought I'd die right there.
10. How/Why did you get into blogging? Someone suggested it was a great way to meet other teachers, get my items out there, and FIND some great items, teachers, and sites. How true!
OKAY all you "IT" friends, here are your questions to copy! Can't wait to read your answers!!!
1. What teacher inspired you most & why?
2. What has been the most challenging behavior problem you've had to deal with!
3. If you didn't teach, what would you be doing?
4. What do you do in your summers off?
5. School lunch or bring your own?
6. What is one word that describes your teaching style?
7. Coffe or hot cocoa?
8. What is the ideal # of students to have in a classroom?
9. What's the funniest thing a student has ever said to you or asked you about?
10. If you could choose a celebrity to team teach with for a day, who would it be & why?
AM EXHAUSTED after this one....Gotta get to bed. I want to be asleep when the Easter bunny arrives!