Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Blog Swap Scheduled & Clubs Take the Lead

Ready for some fun?  This coming Saturday some blogger friends and I will be participating in a Blog Swap and Hop.  We'll be switching blogs for the day!  There will be a guest blogger here on No Monkey Business, while I'm somewhere else.  You'll be able to hop through and check them all out!  Go ahead and schedule yourself some free time this Sat. June 30th to pull up a cozy chair, grab an iced tea, and get ready for some great reading and sharing!  You'll be sure to find some excellent tips, strategies, AND freebies!  I can't wait!!


If you haven't played cards with us joined the fun in my 300 + follower giveaway, it's not too late.  There is a little bit of time left!  You can ENTER HERE!  By the way, as of last night, the Club teachers are in the lead.  Who knew we had so many organized, detail oriented, and always planned teachers in the crowd.  I'm so impressed!  


Want a sneak peek at who's participating in the blog hop and swap Saturday?  Here ya' go!





5 comments:

Katie said...

Hi Michelle!! I just nominated you for an award :) Head to my blog to check it out!

Katie
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

Amanda said...

I cannot believe this is the first time I have ventured onto this blog! It is absolutely ADORABLE! :) Congrats at hitting 300 and almost 400 now. Definitely following you!


Amanda
Reaching for the TOP!

Darleen Chautin said...

I love reading your blog, so I'm awarding you the Versatile Blogger award. Check my blog to see the rules you need to follow!!
Darleen
Third Grade Love

Post a Comment


nomonkeybusinessmichelle@gmail.com

Search