Thursday, May 17, 2012

No Monkey Business Has a NEW LOOK!

DRUM ROLL PLEASE....Here it is!  My new & improved blog!  I can't wait to hear your thoughts about the new look.  There are several "small details" to iron out and things for me to play with, but it's up and running and that makes me happy!  A HUGE Thank you to Diana over @ Custom Blog Designs.  If you are looking for a new blog, a makeover to your existing blog, etc....she's your "GO TO" girl!    She helped me figure out what direction I wanted to go in and how to get there.  We were in constant communication for the few days it took her to get it live!  My package even included a new Facebook & Twitter background to match!  (Facebook one isn't up yet, but check out the other social media buttons) 


Perhaps I should celebrate with a GIVEAWAY!  Stay tuned for details!  :-)


Bananas for my new blog!

18 comments:

Jennifer Jasewicz said...

Wow! I am blown away! Your new blog design is fantastic! I love the blue background and the monkey graphics are adorable!

~Liliris~
Fourth Grade Garden

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Thanks for all the compliments. I am a certified teacher that specializes in teacher blogs. My wait is short, so come see me!

Angie said...

I love your blog! Soooo cute!!! I am your newest follower! So glad I found you! Come on over and check out my blog when you can!

:D Angie

http://timeoutsandtootsierolls.blogspot.com

Darleen Chautin said...

LOVE it!!! I am checking out Custom Blog Designs now. I want to get a new design too!!!
Darleen
Third Grade Love

rachel said...

The new design looks awesome!! Great job! Have a wonderful last week of school :)

Rachel

Michelle said...

Hi Joni! Thank you so much! So glad you stopped back by! :-)
Michelle

Post a Comment


nomonkeybusinessmichelle@gmail.com

Search