Saturday, May 5, 2012

Spotlight Saturday on a Sunday?!

Yes, Spotlight Saturday is a day late...one of the hazards of being a mother of boys in the middle of the playoff season for Lacrosse.  :-)  I didn't even see my laptop for 24 hours.  But the good news is they're WINNING and one step closer to the state championship!  


 I DO have some freebies for ya'll (in my best Kentucky/Tennessee twang)  to check out.  With Teacher Appreciation Week upon us, you know you'll be writing some Thank you notes to your students.  Why not save yourself some time and print these FREEBIE PRINTABLE THANK YOU NOTES from Sue over at SOS Supply?  They are simply adorable and just LOOK like you've taken tons of time to put together...when Sue's done all the work for ya'.  The image will take you right to them!  


The next FREEBIE highlight is really a WHOLE BUNCH OF FREEBIES...That's right...you've hit the JACKPOT!  Several fantastic bloggers/teachers are giving away some incredible items for ONE DAY ONLY!  So take some time today to visit the following blogs (Click Jackpot image) for hundreds of dollars of savings!  Don't forget to take the time to THANK these teachers for their generosity!  


In closing today, have you shopped the sales at TpT and TN?  There are some amazing items at huge discounts up for grabs!  :-)  I know I am a teacher and I feel quite appreciated from my students' parents, but I'm a mommy too.  So I want to give a shout out to my own children's teachers who touch their lives daily!  I truly appreciate you and all you do for my own kiddos!  I am thankful for each of you!


Bananas for ALL teachers and the hard work and dedication that you unselfishly give each and every day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Spotlight Saturday is a great idea! I just found your blog throuh a coment you left on another blog. I have just started blogging as well, I hope you will check it out!

:) Dana
www.funin1stgrade.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Hi Dana, Thanks so much for stopping by! I look forward to checking out your blog. :-) Michelle

Post a Comment


nomonkeybusinessmichelle@gmail.com

Search